No events available.
Godly Play Scotland's third conference took place online on 19th and 20th November 2021.
The best thing about our conference being online is that all the story sessions and workshops were recorded and are there for you to dip into for three months after the conference … all the way to the 20th February 2022.
So, even if you couldn't come along on the day, you can still join the 'after party' …
Watch and listen as our guest speaker, Dr Robyn Boeré, Associate Lecturer in Christian Ethics at the University of St Andrews, explored "Becoming the Children of God: mutuality and asymmetry in relationship".
And there are workshops on ...
- Intergenerational Godly Play,
- Adverse Childhood Experiences in a Godly Play Circle,
- Godly Play and Makaton Signing,
- Making Godly Play, with Bob Burrell from St Michael's Workshop, Bowthorpe,
- Faith in Older People,
- Godly Play and Ignatian Spirituality and
- The Revised and Expanded Volume 6
... all this (over 10 hours of Godly Play content) for only £20.
This booking takes you straight to a Stripe payment page - if you would prefer to be invoiced, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you a link to the Whova app as soon as we can after you register ... you can use this straight away ... the last day to book is 18 December 2021.